What Is the role?
Pineywoods Tech, LLC is seeking a candidate to work as a Data Analyst located at the client site in Houston, Texas. Client is one of the top trial and mass tort law firms in the country.
Client recently migrated to a new case management system named Filevine. Client is also moving to a new accounting system named Accounting Seed. The Data Analyst position will assist with the transition to these new programs and will provide ongoing support of all system functions, conversions, and integrations.
Data Analyst Responsibilities
- Manage the administration and configuration of Filevine and Accounting Seed systems
- Develop, maintain and document data models, data dictionaries and data flow diagrams
- Discover and create automation processes to replace manual processes.
- Work with management and accounting teams to help design and implement the integration of Accounting Seed into the enterprise.
- Assist in migration of data from legacy accounting system to Accounting Seed.
- Develop and maintain integration between Accounting Seed and Filevine .
- Develop expert knowledge of Filevine and Accounting Seed, including platform, structure, development, reporting, creating task flows, and creating efficiencies.
- Ongoing administration and schema maintenance of Filevine and Accounting Seed.
- Account administration in Filevine and Accounting Seed
- Investigate inquiries on matters concerning reports, search results/creation, technical issues, etc.
- 5 plus years of experience as a Data Analyst or Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or a related field, or 5 years equivalent experience.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and the ability to write, debug and optimize queries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Access.
- Excellent oral communication, writing, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a team
- Strong sense of responsibility, project ownership, and commitment.
Preferred Candidate Qualities
- Experience with contemporary technology in law practice such as Filevine and Needles.
- Experience with accounting program Accounting Seed.
- Experience with Litigation industry processes.
Schedule - Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM